Dr. Jon Glenn may use cone beam imaging technology when providing your care. This 3D imaging system provides our dentist and team with a detailed digital reconstruction of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This image is significantly more comprehensive than those captured by a standard digital X-ray and allows us to more quickly and effectively diagnose and evaluate dental problems. Dr. Glenn can then plan more precise, effective and comfortable treatments to help you regain your oral health.
Cone beam imaging is most frequently used to:
- Analyze dental and facial trauma prior to creating a treatment plan
- Assess TMJ disorders
- Diagnose endodontic problems and plan appropriate treatments
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- Plan and carry out a dental implant placement procedure
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatments
- Plan oral surgery procedures, including bone grafts
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Visualize abnormal teeth
For more information about cone beam imaging in Newport Beach, California, and how this technology can benefit you, contact our office at 949-644-0071. Our team will be happy to provide you with additional information and help you schedule a consultation with our experienced dentist.